Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bare Forest

Morning Crafters, A very simple Man's card for you today, perhaps a bit plain but I liked the trees!

Items Used:
  • 8" x 8" Basic White scalloped card stock
  • Grey Card
  • Black Card
  • IndigoBlu Stamps - Bare Forest
  • Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA - Dark Bronze
  • Tim  Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
  • Dreamweaver Stencils - Happy Birthday
  • Papermania Embossing Powders - Copper
  • Versamark Ink Pad




On top of my base card I matted and layered Grey, followed by Black, then another piece of Grey card. On a piece of Black card I stamped IndigoBlu Stamps - Bare Forest with my Versamark Ink Pad and heat embossed using Papermania Embossing Powders - Copper, this gave a really nice affect of woods at night. On the edge of the base card I inked through the Dreamweaver Stencils - Happy Birthday, with my versamark ink pad and embossed that too with Papermania Embossing Powders - Copper. This is a vertical stencil and the word is quite big so it fits into a large space really well.

I then inked round the edge of the base card with  Tim  Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and around the edge of the outer Grey card I placed little pearls using Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA - Dark Bronze.  Once dry the card was finished.

A very simple card to do, one that would look completely different in a different colorway and suitable for most occasions.

Thanks for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.