Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 13 September 2013

Christmas baubles

A very warm Friday welcome to you crafters out there. Friday the 13th today, who's superstitious out there? I know I am, I am always wary of Friday 13th, not sure why but never like them!!!

I like to say a special welcome to two new followers today, Christine & Patricia, thank you for your nice comments guys. Now Christine and Patricia have  beautiful blogs that you can find on

http://christinescardsandcrafts.blogspot.co.uk

and

http://patricia-summerhousecrafts.blogspot.co.uk



Anyway, today I have another Christmas card for you today.

Items Used:
  • Basic White 8" x 8" base card
  • Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Teal
  • Creative Expressions Stamps to Die For - Floral Bauble
  • Creative Expressions Un-Mounted Stamps - Winter Greetings
  • Crafters Companions Foil Embossed Card - Christmas Baubles
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities Dies - 2012 Snowflake Pendants
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - 2011 Heirloom Ornaments
  • Create and Craft Pearlescent Card - Turquoise Blue
  • Papermania Embossing powder - Silver
  • Versamark Ink Pad
  • Own Stash - Silver Chain Boarders White and Teal Coloured Ribbon
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbling Glass
  • Pinflare Silicone Glue
  • Grand Calibar
First I cut some Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Teal and matted this onto my base card, from a sheet of Crafters Companions Foil Embossed Card - Christmas Baubles I cut this to size and matted & layered it on top of the Teal card, this lovely card came from a Christmas kit I had a couple of years ago and I came across it when sorting my craft room out, it was a bonus find as there were quite a few sheets I had not used.
Out of more Teal card and Create and Craft Pearlescent Card - Turquoise Blue I die cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - 2011 Heirloom Ornament, the Teal card bauble I stamped with  Creative Expressions Stamps to Die For - Floral Bauble using my Versamark Ink Pad and heat embossed with Papermania Embossing powder - Silver to make the pattern of the stamp stand out, these stamps are wonderful and were designed by Sue Wilson.

Out of White card I die cut one of the snowflakes from  Spellbinders Shapeabilities Dies - 2012 Snowflake Pendants, I inked through the die with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbling Glass then stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Un-Mounted Stamps - Winter Greetings using my Versamark Ink Pad and heat embossed again with Papermania Embossing powder - Silver. I placed the snowflake in the center of my Turquoise Bauble to add interest and a place for my sentiment to be shown.
I glued the baubles onto my card with Pinflare Silicone Glue placing the smaller Teal bauble behind the larger bauble, I attached a bow on top of each bauble using Own Stash -  White and Teal Colored Ribbon then from that I attached Silver Chain Boarders to make it look like the baubles were hanging rather than sitting in mid-air.

There you have my finished card, hope you like it?

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.