Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 30 September 2013

Happy Birthday to a Beautiful You

Hello my crafting friends,  a good Monday Morning to you all.

Today's card I made for my sister earlier in the year, it was after she visited one time and looking through my stash started going ' Oh I like that, oh and that...' get what I mean, so for her birthday I put them all together and made this card, of course she was delighted.

  • Anyhow, it was a large A4 card. I took another sheet of A4 card and ran it through the Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Folder - Garden Lattice and matted this onto the base card.
  • With some Creative Expressions Foundation card - Lilac I stamped the Heartfelt Creations Bold Vintage Floret Background Pre Cut Set and embossed it with Papermania Embossing Powder - Seafoam White.
  • Using White card I cut out an aperture with Spellbinders Imperial Gold - Gold Labels Four, then embossed the edge using the largest die from the Gold Lables Four. I cut this out with some fancy edged scissors and attached it with foam pads on my card so it was over the top of the Bold Vintage Floret Background Stamp.
  • Out of more  Creative Expressions Foundation card - Lilac I die cut some flowers from Spellbinders Nestabilities - Delicate Asters and some corners from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Di-lite Fantastic Flourish Two, I placed these onto the card as seen.
  • Using some White card I die cut some flourishes from Spellbinders Venetian Motifs, leaves from Spellbinders Nestabilities - Delicate Aster, I inked through these with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Shaded Lilac, and I stamped the sentiment from the  Bold Vintage Floret Background Stamp, also in Shaded Lilac. I cut the sentiment out using the same fancy scissors and inked round the edge with the Shaded Lilac Distress Ink.
  • I attached all these to the card as seen and placed some Habico Self Adhesive Pearls in the center of each flower and on two of the corners of the sentiment.
There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.