Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 September 2013

Happy Birthday

Morning Crafters,

Thought I would give Christmas a break, about time did I hear you say lol! Yes you can tell I have been concentrating on getting my Christmas cards done hence why I am lacking in cards for other occasions!

Anyhow, today's card is one I did a while back for a friends birthday, yes I am hunting down pictures of old cards lol!

Items Used:
  • Basic White 8 x 8 scalloped card
  • White card inked up with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbling Glass over Creative Expression 'That Special Touch Mask' , think this is called Clouds but not sure as it does not have a name attached to it, I then matted it onto base card
  • Using more White card I embossed with Couture Creations Embossing Folder - Damask, extending it to cover the card, I then die cut Spellbinders Nestabilities - Lables Twenty out of the card so the aperture was in the upper center of the card.
  • On more White card I stamped using JustRite Cling Stamps -
    Thank You Labels Twenty, I coloured this in with Promarkers colours: Meadow Green, Lime Green, Powder Blue, Apple, Pastel Blue and Vanilla, using JustRite Large Fancy Sentiments I stamped my sentiment with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Black Soot then die cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Twenty.
  • I wrapped a piece of Lime Green ribbon round the base of the embossed white card and tied a knot then  matted it onto my base card.
  • With the coloured in die cut Labels Twenty I attached it within the center of the aperture using Foam Pads to raise it up slightly.
There you have the finished card

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.