Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 September 2013

In The Garden


Morning Crafters, It is lovely when all us crafters can help each other out and view each others work, it's even more lovely to get a special mention on another crafters blog like I did the other day from a very talented Lady so I am now returning the favor, Patricia THANK YOU you have a lovely blog showing off your talent so please crafters do take a look, you can find it on
http://patricia-summerhousecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Another talented Lady is Mrs Duck, I must give her blog a mention too so do please take a look you may be inspired to start your own.

 http://theducksdoodahs.blogspot.co.uk/



Now a very girly card for you today, I'm not normally a 'Pink' person but I do like this card.

Items Used:
  • Justrite Background Stamp - Elegant Fronds
  • Justrite Stamps - Large Fancy Sentiments
  • Crafter's Companion Crisalis Classics Christine Haworth
  • Creative Expressions Fancy Pearl Embellishments
  • Creative Expressions Foundation card - Blush
  • White Card 
  • Create and Craft Pearlescent 12" x 12" Card
  • Papermania Embossing Powder - Seafoam White
  • Own Stash Pink Ribbon
  • Spellbinders Dies - Blossom Three
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand decorative Circles One
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Petite Labels One
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet
  • Versamark Ink Pad
I matted a piece of White card on top of the base card, I then stamped up  Justrite Background Stamp - Elegant Fronds using my Versamark Ink Pad and heat embossed it with Papermania Embossing Powder - Seafoam White, I did this twice to extend the pattern over the card, I cut the card to the correct size, rounded the corners then I covered the join with my Own Stash Pink Ribbon, I matted this onto my base card.

I chose an image from  Crafter's Companion Crisalis Classics Christine Haworth, printed it off and cut it out using Spellbinders Dies - Blossom Three, I then embossed a piece of Create and Craft Pearlescent 12" x 12" Card- Pink with the same die and cut around the edge, as I had used the larger die, doing it this way means I have that little edge of pink showing under the image giving it a boarder. I matted and layered this onto some more Blush card that had been die cut using the smaller die from Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand decorative Circles One.

I printed my sentiment from Justrite Stamps - Large Fancy Sentiments  onto some white card using Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet, I then inked through the die with the same distress ink and die cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Petite Labels One. I placed a bow under the image as shown using same ribbon as before and placed a Creative Expressions Fancy Pearl Embellishments on top, I added my sentiment underneath and there you have the finished card.

Thanks for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.