Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Warmest Wishes

A lovely Wednesday morning to you all. A very SPECIAL  welcome to Mrs Duck, welcome to my blog and Thank You for being my first follower, you made my day.
Its my first day back at work today following 5 months off after my op so very nervous of what lies ahead.
Another Christmas card for you today though it's only a little one! Very simple to make.

Items used:
  • 6" x 6" base White scalloped card
  • White card
  • Blue satin card
  • Creative Expressions Foundation card- Teal
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Splendid Circles
  • Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Embossing Folder - Tweets and Twigs
  • Sheena Douglass Little Bit Scenic Stamps - Ornate Snowflake
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Black Soot, Tumbling Glass and Peacock Feathers
  • Grey Pigment Ink
  • Heartfelt Creations Pre Cut Set Stamp set - Sweet Memories
I first matted and layered a piece of White card followed by some Blue Satin card onto my 6" x 6" base card. On another piece of White card I stamped randomly using the Sheena Douglass Little Bit Scenic Stamps - Ornate Snowflake in Tim Holtz Distress Inks- Tumbling Glass, Peacock Feathers and a Grey Pigment Ink. I then ran this card through the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Embossing Folder - Tweets and Twigs using the Twigs side thinking they could pass of as icicles! I inked round the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tumbling Glass and matted this onto my base card.

I stamped my sentiment onto White card using Heartfelt Creations Pre Cut Set Stamp set - Sweet Memories and cut this out  using Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Splendid Circles. I inked through the die with Tim Holtz Distress Inks -  Tumbling Glass.  Then using the same die embossed the Splendid Circles die with Creative Expressions Foundation card- Teal card, this left the patterned edge raised so it slotted into the cut outs of the  main focal element with the sentiment, this made the circle stand out more. There we have the finished card. I hope you like it?

Thanks for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.