Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 September 2013

White Christmas

Apologies for those of you who may have been trying to look at older posts, to access them, where it has the list of cards you need to click on 2013, then you will be able to view all, not sure why it does not work if you click on 'Older Posts' at the bottom of the page lol! If anyone can help with that please do lol!
Another little Christmas card for you today folks.

Items Used:
  • 6" x 6" White base scalloped card
  • White card
  • Gold Mirri card
  • Joanna Sheen Thomas Kinkade CD-Rom
  • Heartfelt Creations Pre-Cut Stamp set - Sweet Memories
  • Heartfelt Creations Pre-Cut stamp Set - Peaceful Night
  • Creative Expressions A4 Emboss Folder - Sea Garden
  • Spellbinders Dies - Decorative Labels One
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities Dies - Layered Poinsettia
  • Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA - Olympic Gold
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Crushed Olive & Fired Brick
  • Color Box Pigment Ink - Hunter Green
I first matted some White card onto my base card then with another piece of White card I stamped randomly with  Heartfelt Creations Pre-Cut Stamp set - Sweet Memories and Heartfelt Creations Pre-Cut stamp Set - Peaceful Night using Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Crushed Olive and Color Box Pigment Ink - Hunter Green.
I embossed this with Creative Expressions A4 Emboss Folder - Sea Garden and inked round the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Crushed Olive. I cut this down to size and rounded the corners before matting it onto my base card leaving space around the edge to put some Gold Pearls using Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA - Olympic Gold, I put this aside to dry overnight.

I printed an image from Joanna Sheen Thomas Kinkade CD-Rom using the Special Christmas Disc, I cut the image out with the second largest die from Spellbinders Dies - Decorative Labels One then cut the largest die out of Gold Mirri card, I matted and layered these as seen onto my card.

Using the two smallest dies from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Dies - Layered Poinsettia I cut these out of White card then inked through the dies with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fired Brick, I layered these together off setting the top from the bottom and placed them in the top right hand corner, I added a Gold Pearl using Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA - Olympic Gold as the center of the flower and there you have your finished card.

Thanks for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.