Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 28 October 2013

Friends

Morning Crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well with all these high winds, we spent yesterday battening everything down and covering everything up just to be on the safe side.

May I give a very warm welcome to Sam Smithard, great to have you on board, if you have a blog of your own please post the URL so I can view too and place you on my list.

Now todays card was made up using one of those beautiful images from Paintbox Poppets and bits of craft I had left over from other cards, so it may be a bit mis match but hey, gotta try and use some of my waste!

I started with some Create and Craft Pearlescent Gold card and folded it half to make an A5 size base card. I put a spare strip of White Satin edged Ribbon (Bought from The Range) around the middle and added a strip of embossed (Sheena Douglass Little Bit Oriental-Sakura) Pink card (Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastel) that I had left over in the center as seen.

I printed the image from Crafters Companion Crisalis Classics and Paintbox Poppets Collections CD-Rom, cut it out and matted it onto another piece of Gold Pearlescent card, I attached this onto my card at an angle as seen.

With some scrap White card I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Unmounted stamps-Classic Sentiments using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot and die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements-Splendid Circles, whilst still in the die I inked round the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet, I attached this onto my card with Foam Pads. With more White card I die cut with Spellbinders Venetian Motifs and attached these either side of the image.

Using another piece of Ribbon I made a bow and placed it in the bottom right corner, I coloured in a wooden flower with a Pink Spectrum Noir and attached this in the center of the bow. To finish the card off I added some Habico Self Adhesive Pearls in the corners.

Now this card was not planned I just used scrap waste so please let me know what you think.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.