Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 18 October 2013

Miracle of Christmas

 Morning Crafters, a little and quick card for you today.

First I had my 6 x 6 White base card and matted it up with a piece of Crafters Companion Centura pearl Pastels card-Blue.

Using White card I die cut two of Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die-lites Grate Works and attached them to the card in opposite corners.
In the top right corner I used a sentiment from Crafters Companion Snowman Cardmaking Kit from 2012 (yes I did have some left!!!) and stuck this in the center of the grate works.

Using some Crafters Companions Centura Pearl card - Silver I die cut 'The Snowman' and 'The Snowdog' from the Crafters Companion Die Templates. I coloured these in with Reeves Acrylic Paints, left to dry then attached onto the card as seen.

Using a glue pen I dotted some dots around the Snowman and Snowdog and lines under the Snowdog then sprinkled Decor Art Glamour Dust on the top to make it look like snow.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.