Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Poinsettia

 Morning once again crafters, my, first week of October been and gone, soon be Christmas lol!!! How frightening, I have started my Christmas shopping, only one or two little things you got to haven't you? Anyone else started?

Now, my card for today is all Christmas, very Red with a touch of Green!

I folded a sheet of Creative Expressions Foundations card-Burgundy in half and layered that up with a sheet of White card. With more White card I inked randomly over the card with Creative Expressions 'That Special Touch Mask-Funky' and JustRite Background Stamp-Elegant Fronds using Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Fired Brick.
using a strip of White card I put it through Sue Wilson Embossing Folder Garden Lattice, rounded the corners, then inked up with Fired Brick. I attached this along the center of the card.

Out of some Burgundy and White card I die cut a few flowers with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia, the White ones I inked with Fired Brick, I die cut a couple of leaves out of Green Vellum and attached these onto the strip of card as seen. In the center of each Poinsettia I have placed a Self Adhesive Flat Backed Pearl, White ones from Habico and the red one from Imports Ltd -FL396

Using Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Framed Tags Two I die cut my tag with Burgundy card, using the computer I wrote some sentiments and printed them off then cut them out again with the SP Fancy Tags Two die, inked it up with Fired Brick and attached it to the top of the Burgundy tag. I placed this on the bottom center of the card underneath the strip of Poinsettias.

There you have my finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.