Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 October 2013

Snow on Snow

Hi my crafting friends, thank you for looking at my posts, it really is appreciated. I am 882 on the list as I posted this lol! Lets hope I start to go in the right direction soon!!

Sorry Ang, its the cold snow again lol! Tomorrow is better Promise!

Haven't we had some bad weather of late, hope none of you have had floods.

Another Snowman card for you today. I started with my basic White 8 x 8 card and matted this with some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastels card. With a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Silver I painted over the top with Tim Holtz Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac  using them as water colors just painting a wash over the top of the card. Once dry I ran this through the Crafters Companion Embossing Folder Snowflakes.
With a strip of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Silver I ran this through the same Snowflakes Embossing Folder and matted it onto a strip of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastels card. I wrapped this round the center of my card and fixed it at the back then matted it onto my card.

Out of Create and Craft Pearlescent card I die cut three circles, two from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Majestic Elements Exquisite Circles and one from Spellbinders Nestabilities Splendid Circles, on each of these I matted an image from Crafters Companion The Snowman & Snowdog CD-Rom. I attached these onto the card as seen.

I took the sentiment from Crafters Companion Snowman Cardmaking Kit 2012 and stuck this onto the strip of card on the left side.

There you have the finished card. Quick and easy to make.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.