Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 October 2013

Spring Season

 Morning my friends, hope today is finding you all well, I am counting down the days till half term so I get a week off work lol! May be able to catch up on some card making then!

Today's card is a little OTT as they say, I did a similar one for an Aunts Birthday but with Gold gate and Cherry blossom all around, unfortunately I did not take a picture of it before sending it!!! Never mind.

Now I started off with my usual 8 x 8 base card, onto this I matted some Green card then followed by a piece of White card that had been run through Sue Wilson's Garden Lattice Embossing Folder.
Using some Green Vellum I die cut two Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace Boarder and attached them facing each other in the center of the card.
On some White card I stamped Heartfelt Creations Spring Season Pre Cut Set and coloured this in with various Pro-markers. Out of White card I die cut Heartfelt Creations Ornate Gateway and attached this onto my coloured image, I placed this in the center of my card.

Using more White card I die cut three Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die-Lites Fancy Flourishes Two and attached these in the corners as seen. to cover the edge of the card.

In the bottom left corner I attached some Spellbinders Delicate Asters that had been cut out of White card, the centers of these I had just put some PVA glue on and sprinkled glitter on top and left to dry.

There you have my finished card, it was a lot of cutting out but I tend to do a batch of something and keep the extras in poly bags till I require them.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.