Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 November 2013

Boys Best Friend

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well. Thank you again for all your lovely comments I do appreciate them. Shirley don't feel guilty, backs are tricky things. Ang-Thank you.

Right back to some lovely images from the paintbox Poppets CD.

Items Used:

Crafters Companion-Centura Pearl card
Lidls-Coloured card pack (Blue)
Own Stash-White card
Crafters Companion-Crisalis Classics & Paintbox Poppets Collections CD
Creative Expressions-Unmounted Stamps
Papermania-Embossing Powder Seafoam White
Spellbinders Boraderbilities-Curved Boarder Two

Started with Centura Pearl card for the base, with some Blue card I die cut the bottom edge twice then matted it onto the base card as seen.

I printed the image out twice, with one of the images I matted it onto White card, with the second image I die cut just round the boys upper body and the dog and placed this over the top matching it up as closely as possible to give a bit of added interest to the image. Now I could have added a layer of blue card under this and still matched it up but decided against it.

I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of the card and embossed it with White embossing powder.


There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.