Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Friends fill your Life

Hi crafters, Today my son travels to London where he will stay for the next 12/13 days working on the Freeze Festival at Clapham Common, so here's hoping he enjoys himself, I will miss him like mad and this house will seem so 'empty' without him being here.

I decided on a quick card for today.

Items used:

Basic White 6x6 card
Heartfelt Creations-Delicate Asters Collection Pad
Creative Expressions-American Seam Binding Ribbon Green
Creative Expressions-Unmounted Stamp Heartfelt Sentiments
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Labels Eighteen
Spellbinders- Asian Motifs
Habico-Self Adhesive Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Black Soot & Squeezed Lemonade

I measured and cut two of the papers from the Asters Collection, wrapped some Green Seam Binding Ribbon round the center of the two and attached these to the base card.

Using some White card I die cut the square from Asian Motifs and matted this onto the center of the card.

I stamped my sentiment onto the other White card and die cut with Lables Eighteen then inked through the die with Squeezed Lemonade, I attached this to the center of the Asian Motif with Foam Pads.

To finish the card off I added a Pearl in each of the four corners.

There I did say it was a quick card lol! Would have looked better if I had matted & layered it up with more card. 

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.