Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 November 2013

Gilded Bauble

Morning Crafters, hope you are all keeping well.

Todays card is similar to yesterday's, I did say I was going to make a few up lol! I try and make them quick, elegant looking but at the same time not exactly the same!

Anyhow, I took a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl  Gold Card and folded it in half to roughly make a 5x7 card. On top of this I matted a sheet of Create and Craft Gold Mirri Card, using another sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card cut to size, I die cut the Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament out of the center and put this aside so I was left with the frame, I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expression Unmounted Stamps-Winter Greetings with my Versamark Stamp Pad and heat embossed using Papermania Embossing Powder-Gold.


With the die cut Bauble I covered it with a piece of Double Sided Adhesive and coated it with Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes-Summer Meadow, I put Double Sided Sticky Tape on the back then laying the frame on the card I lined up where the bauble should go and attached it to my card, I put some Foam Pads on the back of the frame and attached this to the card over the top of the bauble.

With some Double Sided Satin Ribbon (Brown & Gold) from Fantastic Ribbons.com I made a bow, this was actually my third attempt to get it right lol! I placed the bow at the top of the bauble to finish the card off. This is lovely ribbon I also have it in Red and Green both have the gorgeous Brown on the back.

There you have my finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.