Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 1 November 2013

Life Without Friendship...

Hi there crafters, hope this finds you all well.

November already...cannot believe how quickly this year is going.

Anyhow, I have dug up an old, very old card for you today, its one I did oh, maybe well over a year ago if not more lol!!!

I started with a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl White Card folded in half to make a 5x7 card.

Now The next layer was of some Yellow textured card, I think it was from Kanban but I cannot be sure on this one sorry. I cut a piece of it out and matted it onto my card, with some White card I inked it up with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade then stamped Woodware Clear Magic stamps-Grasses once then stamped half of it again to fill across the bottom of the card using Tim Holtz  Distress Ink Vintage Photo, above this I stamped the sentiment from Woodware Clear Magic Stamps BD23 2DE (had no name on these) again with Vintage Photo.

Using Spellbinders Cherry Blossom I die cut a flower out of C.Companion Centura Pearl White and inked it with T.H. Squeezed Lemonade, the smaller flower in the center was of the Yellow card using the same die set. I attached this in the top right corner.
Using more White card I stamped a sentiment using Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Kind Thoughts and die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Thirteen, whist still in the die I inked with T.H. Squeezed Lemonade, I attached this to the bottom of the card as seen then with Spellbinders Asian Accents I die cut some of the little flowers inked these up with Squeezed Lemonade and attached them to the bottom of the card. There you have the finished card.

A quick and easy card to make, I know its unusual to have two sentiments on the card but I remember at the time I could not decide between each so put both on! Its nothing fancy but I feel the sentiment says it all.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.