Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 November 2013

New Home

 Hi crafters, thank you for understanding with my post yesterday. No I could not do a 48 hrs day either Ang, sorry Shirley but that is not on my Christmas List but I do know what you meant by it lol!

 This image and backing paper were from Joanna Sheen 'American Frontier' CD Rom. I felt this was very fitting for a New Home! The CD has some beautiful images on it and loads for mens cards.











These were the times when I only had the sticky letters and had not learnt what a difference all the matting & layering made lol!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.