Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Snow Bauble

Morning Crafters, hope this finds you all well and safe.

Todays card was just a quicky, I shall try and do a few more of these now Christmas is getting nearer so sorry if it seems like I am repeating myself lol!

I started with my basic 6x6 White card, on top of that I matted a piece of Create and Craft Gold Pearlescent card.

With a piece of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Gold card I die cut the largest die from Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornament, I put aside the Bauble that had been cut out and with the frame I stamped my sentiment from Craft Impressions Clear Stamps-Christmas Snowflake Sentiments with Versamark Stamp Pad then heat embossed with Papermania Embossing powder-Gold. I mounted it up with Foam Pads then placed it on my card.
With the bauble I had die cut I covered in Double Sided Adhesive sheet and coated it with Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels-Iced Snow then popped it back in the middle of the frame on the card.

I had in my stash a Reindeer that I had die cut a while back with corrugated card using Tattered Lace Reindeer die so I attached this in the center of my Bauble.

I added a little bow at the top of the bauble along with a little Yellow Gem, both from my own stash.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.