Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 22 November 2013

Snowdog


Hi Crafters, hope today finds you all well, if not get well soon.
Now todays card is another fairly quick one. I absolutely adore the Snowdog so I gave him pride of place on a card of his own!

Items used:

Creative Expressions-Foundation card Spring Green
Crafters Companion-Snowman & Snowdog CD Rom
Crafters Companion-Centura Pearl card
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Lables Twenty Eight
Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Tumbled Glass & Black Soot
Creative Expressions-Unmounted Stamps-Christmas Greetings
Pinflare-Silicone Glue

I folded the Green card in half Landscape and matted it up with some Centura card. On top of this I added a piece of the backing papers from the Snowman CD featuring the Snowdog.

With more Centura card I die cut using Lables Twenty Eight, I inked them with Tumbled Glass DI whist still in the die, from the CD I printed a page of Snowdog images, chose Three, cut them out and attached them on top of the inked Labels Twenty Eight die cuts, I then mounted these onto my card with Pinflare Glue.

I stamped my sentiment on a small bit of Centura card and die cut with the smallest die from Lables Twenty Eight and attached to the card in the center as seen.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.