Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Stocking

Morning crafters, hope you are all well?

No I did not make this for my husband to give to me lol! Though it would be one sure way of receiving a card from him!!! It was one I made to sell at a fair years ago. I think it is more Kanban stock but not absolutely sure,  the more I think of it it could well be Crafters Companion, I can visualize Sara talking about how you have both pyramage & Invertage with each image as you pop the image out if you get my meaning? The card could also well be Crafters Companion? Does anyone have or had these who would know?

I do love the image of the stocking though hanging up with the teddy in, reminds me of a photo I took years ago when we had a little Cavalier King Charles puppy, I took a picture of the puppy in the stocking, and yes it was hanging up but I made sure no harm came to her as I am an avid animal lover, my kids were underneath in case the stocking fell, which it didn't.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.