Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 December 2013

Fairy Castle

Morning crafters, a break from Christmas. today I am showing one of the  Iris folding  cards I made, apologies for those who do not like Iris folding. I used to love doing these only because they were so easy to do along with any colour etc. I still have loads I have never done and probably never will as its not seen anymore. I am sure someone out there will still be doing them.

Ang, I hope we don't get any of the white stuff yet either, not for a long time.

Patricia, glad to hear the snow has cleared up your way. Take care.

Now, this one was of a castle I did for my nieces' daughter as when she visited her Grandmother (my sister) in France she always saw these Chateau with turrets that she wanted to live in and this reminded me of those, I wouldn't mind living in one of those myself there were some beautiful ones over there. So as you can see I did one for her and another in Green which I thought would be suitable at the time for a boy, thinking Dragons castle...!!!

These were bought from Create and Craft shows about 2/3 years ago.


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.