Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 2 December 2013

To a Special Dad

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well?

Now this is a good example of how bad I used to be, in fact why have I even posted this one lol! No matting or layering, a sentiment that does not even fit inside the boarder, I haven't a clue why I did not place the boarder to the bottom of the card, I could go on lol!



Needless to say I cannot remember where any of the items come from, obviously the letters and boarder strips are available all over, I think the verse may have come from a little pad of verses I had but cannot remember where I got the decoupage Robin from sorry.
I thought it was a nice sentiment to go with the image!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.