Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 20 January 2014

Birthday Wishes

Morning crafters, I do hope  you are all safe and well.

My son actually gave me a sheet of double sided adhesive the other day so Oh yes, I had to use it with my micro beads! I used Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card for my base, matted and layered  that up with some Peach coloured card from Lidls, then chose a sheet of Teresa Collins Paper Pad with a lovely Peachy Damask pattern to which I used my adhesive sheet and covered it in Creative Expressions Micro beads. I then attached this to my card base.


Using more of the Peach coloured card I die cut the two larger frames from SP Majestic Labels Twenty Five, attached these to my card raising the smaller of the two up slightly. I wanted a solid piece of card to stamp my sentiment onto so the middle dies from SP Labels Twenty Five were not suitable so I used the oval die from SP Radiant Rectangles, I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Classic Sentiments using Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink and heat embossed it with Papermania Clear Embossing Powder then attached it to the center of the frame on my card.

To finish the card off I added a messy bow using American Seam Binding Ribbon, not sure of the correct colour but it looks Terracotta/Rust colour.
I added a small Decorative Pearl embellishment from Creative Expressions and there you have the finished card. Dimensions are 8 X 6".



Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.