Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 January 2014

Golden Dragon

Morning crafters, today is my Son's 26th Birthday so I am showing the card I decided to make for him, he loves Dragons and the colour Purple so I kept to that!


The base card was from an old kit, I added a Gold circle using SP Grand Decorative Circles, followed by SP Hexagons using Purple pearlescent card. I cut the Dragon out of Gold card with Tattered Lace Oriental Dragon and inked parts with Tim Holtz Distress ink Victorian Velvet and touched up the tips of the back, tail and feet with Creative Expressions Micro Powder in Purple.


The sticker sentiments came from the same card kit ( Kanban) that the base card was from.



I finished the card off by adding some Purple pearls around the circle with Creative Expressions PVA Plum.


Sorry this is so short, it was very last minute putting it on here this morning and I now have to get to work lol!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.