Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR



                                       HAPPY NEAR YEAR TO ALL MY CRAFTING FRIENDS.

Hi my crafting friends, may I take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to look at my blog, even though there has not been much of late lol! I will try to rectify that asap! Happy New Year to you all.

I do hope you have all had a Merry Christmas, I came back from my jollies Sunday evening and have been trying to get my house organized ever since!

We had decided over the Christmas period that we must sort out house out and get rid of the clutter, there is a lot of clutter believe me, so we are focusing on one room at a time, or at least that was the theory, now my lovely hubby bought me the E-Bosser for Christmas, well you can imagine how chuffed I was with that so needless to say my first clear up is my craft desk to fit on my E-Bosser and then sort out all my craft items in the dining room into and around my craft desk, not an easy feat! This was so then where my craft items used to be I would now have space to move my bookcase into out of my sons room in order to give him a little more space...after all my craft desk is in his bedroom lol!!! So you can see how this is gonna go can't you, trying to do one room at a time is not going to work! Watch this space lol!

I am sorry for the lack of cards of late but hope to get some new ones on here soon and I hope to get round to all your blogs and catch up on your beautiful creations, I feel I have neglected you all of late so I do apologize.

Happy New Year to you all, I hope its a good one, we will just be having a few friends round for a games evening.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.