Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 14 February 2014

Another Hot Air Balloon!

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well and safe. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have been giving me, I do appreciate them.

Happy Valentines Day to those who celebrate it, no Valentine card from me folks but a Hot Air Balloon instead!!!

Patricia & Hazel-I do hope the snow is not too bad and that you are able to get around but please keep it up there lol! Seriously, I love looking at and playing in the snow but hate driving or walking in it and that's because I am no good at either lol!

Wendy-do not worry about how you spell my name, I know some people are fussy over it but I am not one of them lol! Its pronounced the same however you spell it!

Shirley-Yes I did mean you lol! Snow in Mid-Wales too, ohhh its getting closer!! I hope you have not had too much flooding near you too? Yes Sue's dies did come rather quick but I have noticed the speedy delivery from Joanna Sheen before. The dies are gorgeous especially the corner, boarder & tag from the Spanish collection, so, so pretty. I hope to post some cards with them on soon.

Now, today's card was another quicky through having the dies already cut and packed away in my box so it was just a case of matting and layering up the 6X6 base White card (I made it into an easel card first!) with some Brown card from Lidls, that I had embossed with the Craftwell folder I got with the Crafters Companion E Bosser, not sure what the name of it is, sorry! Then choosing what die cuts to attach on it.

The die cuts I chose were SB Decorative Lables One and SB Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Six, these were cut out of some Yellow Linen card I had in my stash, the two larger die cuts I placed on the easel part of the card off setting them together as seen, in the center of these I placed another of the Cheery Lynn Hot Air Balloon die cuts that I had coloured in using Promarkers.

For the stopper on the base of the card I used the two smaller die cuts from the same dies as before, I placed the Lables Twenty Six on first, then I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Sam Poole stamps 'Time Flies' onto the die cut Decorative Lables One using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I placed this back into the die and inked round the edge with TH Squeezed Lemonade, I then attached this on top of the other to form the stopper of the easel card. I hope all this makes sense?

There you have the finished card. Dimensions are 6X6.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.