Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 28 February 2014

Just For You

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well?

Cannot believe its the last day of February already, this year is going to fly by like last year, must start thinking about Christmas cards soon lol! Especially as at the moment I am only managing three cards a week! I was hoping to get plenty done over the half term hols but seeing as I was ill I did not feel like doing anything except sleep!

I was messing around trying different colour Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Squeezed Lemonade & Seedless Preserves) onto the back of a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card just to practice blending the colours together, then couldn't make up my mind what to do with it! I decided to die cut some of it using SB Asian Accents Boarder; SB Nestabilities Labels Eighteen & SB Fancy Framed Tags Two. 

I folded a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card- Pastel Pink in half for the base card, with another piece of CC Centura Pearl White I ran it through the E-Bosser with Sheena Douglass Little Bit Oriental Embossing Folder-Sakura and  rounded the corners. I found a strip of Create and Craft Turquoise Satin Card amongst my off cuts so I attached this to the embossed card then placed the SB Asian Accents Boarder along each edge as seen.

Using more Centura Pearl card I die cut with SB Nestabilities Lables Eighteen and embossed it with Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder Petite Floral, using Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Victorian Velvet I rubbed lightly over the embossed areas then matted it onto the larger Labels Eighteen, I rubbed Creative Expressions Metallic Gilding Wax-Patina over the Sakura embossed card to bring out the flowers a little then placed the Lables Eighteen die cuts just over the edge of the boarders and strip on the card.

On a piece of CC Centura Pearl card I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps-Treasured Memories with TH Distress Ink Peacock Feathers then using the SB Fancy Framed Tags Two again I die cut out the center bit of one of the tags and mounted this onto the die cut tag itself, I attached this to the side of the card as seen.

There you have the finished card. Dimensions are 5 X 7. Next Post Sunday.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.