Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 February 2014

To Someone So Special

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well? Wasn't the weather lovely yesterday? It made a change to be able to hang some washing out and get it dry!!

I have good news on the cat front, my dear neighbour has decided to keep the little kitten which is great news, I was hoping she would as she has had cats for over 35 years and her last one died just before Christmas, she could not bring herself to getting another one as she did not like to leave it behind should anything happen to her (she is 85) but I have assured her that if the worse did happen I would take in the cat, he would not be put in a rescue center. He has made himself quite at home in her bungalow and has bought lots of joy back to her. The kitten rescue place is having him neutered for her today so all is well.

Today's card I thought I might enter for the Passion for Promarkers Theme 'Shaped cards'. I wanted to have a go but the card has not turned out as I hoped but that's only because I feel so lousy at the moment I simply could not complete it as I wanted, which would have been to decoupage it. The theme was for Shaped Cards but not square or rectangle, hopefully I have filled the brief!!!

 

Items used: 

SB Nestabilities Labels Twenty
Sue Wilson Spanish Collection Tag
Create and Craft Satin card-Yellow
Promarkers-Ivory;BabyPink;Canary;Amber;FreshMeadow&Apple
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Squeezed Lemonade & Black Soot
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps 'Classic Sentiments'
Paper Doily's
Orange Glitter

I coloured the digi image in with various Pro-markers, die cut with lables Twenty and inked round the edge with Squeezed Lemonade, added a touch of Orange glitter to the center of the three largest Daffodils and attached it to the easel card which I cut out also with Lables Twenty. I thought it looked a bit plain so I added the doily's on the back. I stamped my sentiment from CE Classic Sentiments and die cut with Spanish Collection Tag, I attached this at the base with foam pads to form the stopper.

I am entering this into

 http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/   Theme 'Shaped cards'.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.