Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Happy Birthday to a Beautiful You

Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all safe and well. Its so good of you to spend some of your precious time coming to view my blog, I do appreciate it. I would like to say a very warm welcome to a newcomer Jan Sharp, welcome Jan and THANK YOU  for your lovely comments and I am glad you are going to keep coming back! If you have a blog please let me know so I can return the favour.
I, like many of you, hope to give inspiration to others who may, or may not, find it hard knowing where to start and I would like to say you are welcome to copy any card I put on my blog, some people may not like their cards to be copied but I consider it to be the greatest compliment.

My post today is an old one I have dug out as I am at present in the middle of trying to complete two other cards, don't know where the time goes to! I believe this was one I did my own take on that someone did, see its so long ago I cannot even remember who lol!!! Gosh they say your memory goes when you get over 50 and they're right! Even my son thinks I'm going senile as I keep forgetting things lol! Anyway sorry my friends I will list what I can remember!

  • Basic White card
  • Creative Expressions Foundation Blue card
  • Creative Expressions Delicate Asters Stamps
  • Heartfelt Creations Bold Vintage Floret background Pre cut Set
  • Spellbinders Delicate Asters
  • Spellbinders Venetian Motifs
  • Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tumbled Glass & Black Soot
  • Floral Embossing Folder (sorry cannot remember who by-shame on me)
  • Papermania Embossing Powder Seafoam White
I pierced round the edge of some White card and matted it onto the base card, I stamped the floral stamp from the set onto the Blue card and heat embossed it with White embossing powder then ran it through the embossing folder, once embossed it was matted onto the White card.

I stamped the sentiment on White card and die cut with the Radiant Rectangles, I inked this with Tumbled Glass round the edge and attached it as seen. I stamped the Delicate Asters then die cut them with the matching dies, I die cut a few of the Venetian Motifs and placed the flowers, leaves and swirls onto the card as seen. In the center of each flower I added some glue and glitter and left to completely dry.

There you have the finished card.

I cannot believe how bad my memory is getting, gosh I need a holiday lol!!! I am sure one of you out there will be able to tell me who designed the embossing folders...Please?

I hope to see you all on Friday, thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx (At least I remembered my name lol!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.