Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Happy Birthday!

Morning crafters, hope you are all safe and well? If not lots of love & hugs sent your way.

I would just like to thank you all for the lovely Birthday comments on Monday, had a wonderful time, got loads of money so some will be spent on crafty stuff, I have a long list lol! I got a new mobile phone and a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my kids and hubby gave me money and bought tickets for us to see Chris Packham (Spring/Autumn Watch)talk about his life, photography and wildlife which we went to see last night, unfortunately the show was cancelled as Chris was stuck in none moving traffic in Chelmsford! They are going to reschedule later in the year. We also went out Monday night bowling which was good fun, so a good birthday was had.

Today's card is one I made for my Nephews birthday last week (6th), I never got round to posting it up then so thought I would show it to you today. It was a very quick and easy card to do.

I used a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastel Card and folded it in half Portrait. Using a piece of patterned paper from the Tattered Lace Magazine, I ran this through Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder Distress Splatter and matted this onto the base card. Now I wish I had matted it up on White card first, then attached it to the base card as this would have looked better with an extra layer.

Using Debbie Moore's Cd Rom Cards For Men Vintage Transport Volume 4 I printed off the Pyramid Airplane onto Photo paper, cut out and glued each layer together and placed it in the center of my card.

The sentiment came from an old card kit of Hunkydory's, I attached this under the image on the card.

There you have the finished card, I did say it was a quick and easy one.

Next post Friday.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.