Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 March 2014

Painted Blossom


Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well? I do appreciate you coming along and having a look at my blog, if you have a blog of your own then please leave the link and I will return the favour.

Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes for my Hubby and myself, we had some good times down the Bowling Alley. i really need to brush up on my skills it has been so long lol!

I returned to my Sheena Douglass Oriental Collection for the next few cards starting with the Sakura stamp and the Sakura Embossing Folder. I stamped the Sakura blossom on a strip of White card twice with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot then painted it with Acrylic paints using Platinum White, Crimson Red and Light Green, once dry I inked around the edge with TH Victorian Velvet and matted it up onto some Pastel Green Miri Card.

I embossed a piece of White card with the S.D Oriental Sakura Embossing Folder and embossed around the edge with TH Victorian Velvet, I matted this onto the base card, attached the painted strip in the center and placed a sentiment from Hunkydory in the bottom right corner.
There you have the finished card, dimensions are 7" X 5". Sorry for the wonky photo folks.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.