Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 March 2014

Thank You for being a Friend




Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well?

A fairly quicky card for you today, I first cut a piece of White card and placed the Clarity Stencil Tangle onto it and inked it with Tim Holtz Distress Inks Crushed Olives, Peacock Feathers and Dried Marmalade. I then mounted this up onto Creative Expressions Foundation Card Custard and some Crafters Companion Centura Card Pastel, I put this to one side then onto more White card I stamped Creative Expressions Singles Stamps Dragonfly with TH Black Soot Ink, I coloured this in by painting on some Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Powders by adding a little water to the Mica powders in the lid of the little pots.

I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Kind Thoughts, heat embossed it with Papermania Clear Embossing Powder, inked round the edge with TH Peacock Feathers, I die cut this out with SB  Captivating Squares.                                        

I coloured four Iridescent gems with Promarkers Amethyst and placed in each of the four corners as seen, there you have the finished card.

Apologies to Craftin Suzie, Wendy and Sue who viewed this earlier, you must have wondered what you was reading, I put it up last night or should I say early hours of this morning (2am) after coming in on a night out with work colleagues so I was falling asleep trying to get it up for today, I have just read what I put and ...well need I say more lol!!! Could not believe what I was reading lol!!!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.