Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 11 April 2014

All Our Best Wishes


Morning crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well and thank you for visiting my post today, its much appreciated.

This is the second card I managed to get done on Monday. I started with a sheet of Cream Textured card (own stash) for the base card, I matted and layered this up with Creative Expressions Foundation Card Burgundy followed by more of the cream card.
Using more of the Burgundy card I stamped on either end with Justrite background Stamp Elegant Fronds with my Versamark Ink Pad and heat embossed with Papermania Embossing Powder Red Tinsel, this does leave a slight glitter effect but it does not show up on the photograph. I rounded the corners before attaching it to the card.

With more Cream card I die cut SB Nestabilities Decorative Elements Splendid Circles, whilst it was still in the die I inked round the edge with TH Distress Ink Fired Brick and stamped the sentiment from Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Treasured Memories again using Fired Brick. I then attached it to the center of the card.
Out of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Ivory card I die cut using Tonic Emily and layered this over the top of the circle to form a decorative frame.

There you have the finished card, I hope you like it? I apologize for the couple of glue spots on the card, the Emily die is so thin there are not too many places to glue it down so the glue spread when it was pressed onto the card, so annoying lol!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.