Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 April 2014

Butterfly Love

Morning my crafting friends, sorry I have been away for a while, have been to Cornwall visiting my daughter, had a most wonderful time and it was so good to see her and her partner again, had not seen them since Christmas and probably wont again till this coming Christmas!

I have bought back another addition to our 'Family', a Black Labrador Bitch!!! My Daughter has had her for just over 3 years and with a combination of both their work loads getting heavier and their 2 other dogs picking on her they thought it best to re home her and I could not let her go anywhere else, she is such a lovely girl, my Daughter rescued her from a Puppy farm originally so now she is being spoilt. Just got to get her used to the cats and visa versa as they say, my poor cats were petrified, its been 2 days since we came back and they have calmed down a bit but that's only because there is always a door between them and the dog at the moment! I am slowly letting them get used to her being here and passing their scents to each other, next week may be door opening time!!! At least the cats have not been going mad trying to get out, they seem pretty content at the moment staying in lol!


Well todays post was a quick card I made from an old card set of Hunkydory's, all purple and full of butterflies! It was basically folding one of the backing cards in half, matting it up with some Silver Mirri Card, cutting a section out of another backing paper and using it as the main background then adding a Butterfly image, attaching a pop out Butterfly over the top of the image butterfly, added a few Gems on the body and card, placing the sentiment under the image then it was finished!!!


Hope to be back in the week with another post.

Meet Keala, the newest addition to our 'Family'. She always looks so sad even when she is happy!




Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.