Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 April 2014

Little Bit Oriental

Morning my crafting friends, hope today is a good day for you, I am in my second week of the Easter hols and my is it going quick.

I have gone Oriental again for you today, it has been a while, I found the little image among my stash and I had the Oval that was die cut out of Sundays post so thought I would use the two together so that's where I started.
I took a sheet of Creative Expression Foundation Card Burgundy and folded it half for the base. I matted this up with some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Ivory card then with more of the Burgundy card I embossed it with Sheena Douglass Oriental Sakura Silhouette Embossing Folder, rounded the corners and added a boarder across the bottom made out of Black Card with SB Asian Accents, secured it round the back and matted this onto my card. 

As I said at the beginning I found the Oriental image amongst my stash, I think it may be one of Debbie Moores creations but not 100% sure but looking through my CD Roms it may be from Joanna Sheen Tales of the Orient, sorry cannot remember. I attached this to the Oval Die cut that I had from the card in my last post and placed it on my card as seen. At the top I added a little swirl from SB Venetian Motifs out of CC Centura Ivory card to finish the card, I did not feel the need to add any other embellishments or bows so left it as it was.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.