Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 May 2014

BLOG CANDY TO WIN

Morning my crafting friends, sorry there is no card today still in the process of making one but I do have some blog candy for you to win. Quite simply add a comment and I will put your name in the hat. I will draw the winner, or at least I will have hubby or my son to draw a winner on Saturday, hopefully this will give you a chance to have a go.

These are wonderful stamps that I won from Sue Wilson's blog draw, Sue has kindly allowed me to put them up as blog candy as I already have this set.

Once the draw has taken place I shall announce the winner on here and ask that person to email me their address, you know the ropes guys so what are you waiting for...?




The winner will be announced on Sunday.

Thank you for looking and Good Luck, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.