Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Henna

Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all well and I say a special thank you for coming and having a look at my blog today.

This post is another from the SD Taste of India Collection, sorry Ang lol!

  

I started with a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Purple Pastel card and folded it in half, on top of this I matted some CC Centura Pearl Taupe Pastel Card.

On the Sheena Douglass Taste of India CD Rom there are some beautiful papers and this next layer is one of them, it is a Purple sheet with the Henna design all over it. I cut this to size and matted it up onto the Taupe card.

Using Sue Wilson Spanish Collection Boarders, Corners & Tags I  die cut two corners and one boarder out of CC Centura Pearl White card and attached these to the card as seen.

Using TH Distress Ink Vintage Photo I stamped the SD T of I Henna stamp onto White card and coloured it in with Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Mica Pigments, cut it out and attached it to the corner of the card.

I die cut some of the Taupe card using SB Lables Thirteen, stamped my sentiment from Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments onto CC Centura Pearl White card with TH Black Soot and die cut it using the Tag die from Sue Wilson Spanish Collection Boarders, Corners and Tags. I inked through the die with TH Vintage Photo, stuck this onto the Taupe Labels Thirteen than attached it to the center of the card.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.