Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 June 2014

For Someone So Special

Morning crafters, I hope this finds you all safe and well. Thank you so much for visiting me today I do appreciate it and I love reading each and everyone of your comments.

Wasn't the weather gorgeous yesterday, we had a very busy day tiding up the garden, its not finished but looks a whole lot better than it did before. Today its down the allotments again to do a bit more there so we are hoping it will be a bit cooler today. No further news on our allotment issues as yet but will let you know of any further developments if any!

Thank you to everyone who commented on my post yesterday, I had some really lovely comments so Thank You.

My apologies for the poor photo for todays post, I have been trying to find other ways of photographing my cards so I put this one in a box, hence the shadow on the right!!! I don't have enough space or should I say a clear area where I can just photograph a card without having to remove all the background, the box was an idea but to paint the inside White, I have a light box but only a small one. I did like Mrs Duck post the other day with her photographing in her garden but instead of flowers in the background you would have had weeds lol! Does anyone else have this problem or are there any secrets out there to showing the cards really well? Any original ways would be nice to hear about.



Today's post was a quick one despite all the die cuts as I had it in my head what I wanted to do so once I had chosen to use the blush card it was all systems go as it had to be White to go with it.

Items used are:

Creative Expressions Foundations Card Blush
Textured White Card (own stash)
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Classic Sentiments
Spellbinders majestic Lables twenty-Five
Spellbinders Imperial Gold Gold Labels Four
Wild Rose Studio Oval Frame
Spellbinders Labels Twenty
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
Creative Expression American Seam binding Ribbon Pink
Creative Expressions Small Fancy Pearl Embellishments


I quite liked how the finished card looked and how the dies sort of went together, even if it is quite Pink lol! 

The finished dimensions of the card are 6" X 6.5" 

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.