Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 27 June 2014

Oldies Friday

Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all well, thank you for visiting today.

I have joined in with Patricia's Oldies Friday today so I am not showing a card but some Cross Stitch that I did after my parents died 23 years ago, the hymn was sang and played at both funerals, it has always been one of my favourite hymns since I was a child so in remembrance of my parents I decide to stitch this.



I remember stopping where I had stopped with all the little roses because it was taking so long, I added the cross, Lamb and Shepard hook instead to use the space up! The Yellow Rose was to represent the Roses my Mom grew, she loved her roses and the Yellow ones were my favourite. The little teddy bear represents the Hospice where we had the collection for, they sold these little Teddy Bear badges so my Brother and Sister & I all had one.

Its not very well framed but its still as it was 22 years ago when I finished it lol!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.