Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 June 2014

Rose Garden

Morning my crafting friends, so nice to be here and I look forward to your visits even though mine seem few and far between lately!!!

So sorry for the absence on some of your posts I have been trying to catch up we were so busy at the weekend I don't even know where the time went! We have had a lot to sort out down the allotment as we have a committee member who wants us off purely because he gave permission for other plot holders to help themselves to our belongings when we were not there saying we had left, by getting rid of us hes covering his own back, one thing led to another which resulted in him threatening to burn our shed down so sadly the police have had to get involved, it all happens down allotments I can tell you lol!  At least its being dealt with, he has admitted it to the police but did not want the rest of the committee to know so we have let them know now we are just waiting to see whether they let him stay or not! Watch this space lol! Gosh this IS  supposed to be a craft site what am I doing rambling on about allotments, my apologies.
Sincere thanks to Suzie & Ang for wondering why I had gone quite lol! I spend so much time rambling on I never get time to craft to get more cards on here lol!!! I do appreciate your concerns so thank you but I am fine just trying to cut back on all the waffle lol! Here I am posting an essay ha ha!!! As for my pets well, I think I mentioned I lost another rabbit a couple of weeks ago bless her but the dog is fine spreading tufts of her fur coat around the place I am sure I could make a few jumpers out of all the hair lol! The cats are still not sure of her, its ok if she doesn't move lol! My female cat will walk past her now but only if she can give the dog a little snarl along the way just to let her know whose boss!!!

Well that's enough rabble now for my card...


Items used are:

Basic 6X6 White card
Lidls Cream Card
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastel Blue Card
Justrite Secret Garden Background Stamp
Papermania Embossing Powder Seafoam White
Tattered Lace Free Rose Die with Magazine
Spellbinders Curved Boarders Two
Spellbinders Splendid Circles
Creative Expressions Adhesive Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

I was going to colour the Rose die but then decided to leave it Cream as it may have been too much!
If anyone wants any further information on how I made the card please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.