Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 13 June 2014

Thinking of You Flourish

Morning my crafting friends, thank you for joining me here again today I do appreciate it.

I have decided to keep my posts a bit more brief as it takes up so much time explaining what I have done it leaves little time to craft what with work, house and pets, if you know what I mean so please do ask if you ever want to know more detail, this way I may manage to get a few more cards done lol!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments for my last post.
Hazel & Suzie-thank you for your kind comments on my role as an LSA, much appreciated, its not always easy and we are sometimes used as doormats but then there are sometimes rewards such as appreciation from some kids.
Janice- You must get that Cd out lol!  Wonderful images on there.
Ang-Safari ooohh lucky you, I have always wanted to go on one of those, would love to stay in those huts high up where the Elephants come of an evening, I would never go to bed lol!

Now for todays card...



This card was made using scraps out of my scrap box apart from the Base card which was a sheet of Kraft card! Once I was happy with the colour of card it was quite a quick one to make.

Items used:

Create and Craft Kraft Card
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Ivory Card & Pastel Blue Card
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Classic Sentiments
Kanban Kandi Core Card Aqua
Lidls Orange card
Papermania Gold Embossing Powder
Tattered Lace Large Flourish
Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five
Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder Indian Ornate Screen

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.