Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 June 2014

White with a touch of colour

Morning my crafting friends, so good for you to visit me today, I hope this finds you all safe and well.
Well start of another weekend, no doubt this one will fly by too lol! Today's card was an experiment, I wanted to do a White on White card, then I thought about doing a scene, finally I decided to make one of the layers the colours of the Grass & Sky hopefully to set off the scene!


I started by embossing some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl White Card with Embossilicious Desire Embossing Folder Clouds, cut more CC Centura card to form hills, then added the Tattered Lace Summer Pastures (Free with magazine No 7)at the front followed by two SB Die-lites Whimsical Trees in the background, I cut one down so it looked like it was in the distance.

I matted and layered this onto the Creative Expressions Foundation Card Spring Green & Turquoise, followed by some White card then more White card to complete it.
 




I covered the inside with the left over Spring Green Card and die cut SB Grand Decorative Circles out of the the Turquoise card to form a place for a sentiment or verse.

There you have the finished card. Dimensions 8" X 8"

My apologies for the photograph.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.