Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Butterflies & Flowers

Welcome to my blog, lovely of you to visit me today, I do hope you like what you see, if so please leave a comment along with your blog link so I can return the favour.

I was raiding my old stash box again and came across this piece of Purple Card that I had embossed but had done nothing with, shock, horror!!! Well I had to put that to rights so there was my base lol! After looking to see what else I could find and with a bit of ribbon I had a card made up!



I started from the top with my matting & layering then added the ribbon, die cuts and flowers followed last but not least the butterfly.

Items used:

Crafters Companion centura Pearl Card Lilac & Ivory
Celebrate Ribbon 
Spellbinders Delicate Asters
Spellbinders Nestabilities Captivating Squares
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Lilac
Lidls Card Purple
Tattered Lace Butterfly
M Bossibilities 3D Embossing Folder labels Thirty Four Medallion
Purple Gems


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.