Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 July 2014

Hobbycutz Challenge 57 Anything Goes

Morning my crafting friends, hope today finds you all well and enjoying the summer?!

Today's post is my first for the Hobbycutz Challenge 57 Anything Goes as decided by Kobie. Our sponsor this week is Hobbycutz.

I decided I would do some Christmas tags using the Sue Wilson Striplet, as I thought White on Kraft card looks so good this is what I used, I did not wish to leave the tags with just the striplet so I die cut certain Christmas elements to go on the front but leaving the back with just the striplet.


I used a whole striplet on each tag  folding it over the Kraft card then looked to see what dies I had with a Christmas theme and ended up with a Reindeer, Christmas Bells, Poinsettia, Snowflake and Holly. I have made several of these but just thought I would show one of each. I added some contrasting ribbon to each of the tags to give the finished look. Hope you like them?


Items Used:

Kraft card
Creative Expressions Coconut White Card
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Embroidered Striplet Die
Various Ribbons
Spellbinders Poinsettia
Spellbinders Holly Twigs & Leaves
Spellbinders Snowflakes
Cottage Cutz Leaping Reindeer
Tattered Lace Bells
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo (Reindeer) & Tumbled Glass (Snowflake)
Kanban little gems Red & Yellow
Creative Expression Self Adhesive Pearls


Pop on over to the http://hobbycutzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and take a look at all the other wonderful creations by the Design Team


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.