Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 August 2014

Christmas Ivy

Morning my crafting friends, hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend, lets hope the weather holds just  a little longer.  

For todays post I thought I would try a Sheena Douglass idea that she showed recently on her TV shows, I often wonder whether I could make them look as good as she does lol!


So, using the acetate packaging from her folder I embossed the Ivy Frame then rubbed Cast Bronze Gilding Wax over the embossed areas. turning the acetate over I coloured in the Ivy with Spectrum Noirs and put to one side.

Using some Black Soot I stamped my sentiment onto some White card, die cut it out and inked round the die with Forest moss. I placed this in the center of some White card and attached the acetate over the top with some brads.

I matted this up with Gold & Green Card. The dimensions are 7"X5".

I was quite pleased with how it turned out, not quite as good as Sheena's but good enough I think!

Items Used:

Sheena Douglass Festive Embossing Folder Ivy Frame
Sheena Douglass Little Bit festive Pinescape (Sentiment)
Acetate packaging.
White card
Creative Expressions Gilding Wax Cast Bronze
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Rich Green
Spellbinders Imperial Gold Gold Labels Four
Create & Craft Gold Card
Dovecraft Metallic Brads
Spectrum Noir Pens LG5 & JG2
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Black Soot & Forest Moss

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.