Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 August 2014

Hobbycutz Challenge 61 Favourite Challenge

Morning my crafting friends, I am now back home after a great time with Sis. The week went by so quickly, must plan for next trip over lol! I am trying to catch up with all posts, there have been some wonderful creations done by you all over the last week or so, I do apologize if I have not got round to you yet or have missed you completely! I will be spending this week trying to catch up on jobs around the house and hopefully fit in time for some crafting.

Time for another Challenge at Hobbycutz  this weeks theme is 'Favourite Challenge' as chosen by our lovely host Kobie so you can pretty much choose your own thing. I was going to choose 'Anything Goes' but once I had finished my card I realised it was all 'Shades of One Colour' so that is what I have gone for with my colour Purple!

Do pop over to the Hobbycutz Challenge Blog http://hobbycutzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk and see all the lovely creations from the Design Team. Our lovely sponsor this week is 'All Dressed Up'.




I chose my image from 'All Dressed Up' Mirror Mirror and coloured it in with Promarkers, I decided to die cut the image as an oval so used the Oval frame from Wild Rose Studio.

I found in my stash from many years ago this Lilac textured aperture card, I embossed around the aperture with SB Grand Decorative Ovals using the reverse side of the card.

I die cut another oval using Plum card, matted my image onto this  and stuck this behind the aperture of the card as seen.

With two die cut flourishes out of Plum card added in opposite corners and purple gems dotted around the oval  you have the finished card.

This was quite an easy card to do, I was going to add flowers and butterflies but decided on just the two flourishes in the end as I did not want to take the eye from the image too much.

Items Used:

Blank Aperture card ( own stash )
All Dressed Up Image
Creative Expression Foundation card Plum
Justrite Flourish Two Die
Spellbinders grand Decorative ovals
Wild Rose Studio Oval Frame
Promarkers
Kanban Purple Gems

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.