Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 August 2014

O Christmas Tree & Robin

Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all safe and well. Thank you for your visit today it is much appreciated.

I am making the next few scheduled posts quite short so I do apologize. I matted and layered the blush card onto the White card. On the Coconut card I stamped my image and coloured it in then matted this on top of the Blush card.

I die cut one of Spellbinders Postage stamp dies in Blush to place inside for a verse or sentiment.

Items used on this card were;

Basic White 6X6 card
Creative Expressions Foundations Card Blush & Coconut White
Clarity Stamps O Christmas Tree & Robin Stamp
Promarkers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
Spellbinders Nestability Postage Stamp Dies

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.