Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 September 2014

Flower Blossom

Morning my crafting friends, thank you for visiting me today I hope this finds you all safe and well?

I decided to look through my CD Roms the other day and realised I had not yet used this one, Dolly Daydream goes East, shame on me!



I got my basic White card, printed the papers from the CD Rom and matted one onto the card, the other onto Silver Miri card.
I printed the pagoda image and Dolly with the peacock onto thin White card stock, cut them out and attached to the card, I then printed another Dolly out and decoupaged her and the peacock, not very good decoupage but it raised her up from the card a little.

I die cut the sentiment out (Also from the CD) inked whilst still in the die and attached it to the card as seen.
A very easy card to make once you decide on what papers and image to use lol!

Items used:

Polka Doodles CD Rom Dolly Daydream Goes East
Create and Craft Silver Miri card
SB Standard Circles Large
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Shaded Lilac

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.