Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Good Friends...

Morning crafters, thank you for joining me today, cannot believe its the last day of September already doesn't time fly? As well as the dark nights and mornings we have the cold creeping in too now, winter is on its way lol! Just thought I would cheer you all up on this fine Tuesday morning lol!

I have given you a rest from Christmas today, quite an easy card to make...



I folded in half a sheet of Pale Blue/Green Satin card for my base and matted it up with some Gold paper, these papers were from a pad I had a couple of years ago for Oriental papers, sorry I cannot remember where from.

I die cut the Californian Background out of White card , I taped the back up so the die bits stayed in and attached this to the Gold flowered paper and wrapped some Salmon coloured Seam Binding Ribbon round before matting onto the base card. I made a bow out of the same ribbon and stuck it on the right hand side of the ribbon.

In my stash I had some die cuts already cut out, one in Brown card and one with a verse on so I used these as my focal point. I did ink round the verse so it would match colour wise.

I finished my card by adding a Iridescent gem on top of the bow.

Items Used:

Create and Craft Satin Card
Oriental Papers
Sue Wilson California Collection Background Die
Spellbinders Lables Twenty-Eight
Spellbinders Lables Twenty-Two
Lidls Brown Card
White card
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Kind Thoughts
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot & Vintage Photo
Create and Craft Iridescent Sparklet Gems

Thank you for looking, Jacquie J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.