Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 September 2014

Twisted Bauble

Hi fellow bloggers, lovely to see you again today. 

Remember I said I would show you today the card I made with the off cuts from Thursdays card, well here it is...



Quite simple to make, my base card was 6"X6", I matted up with the remaining Purple card. The Gold Satin card I embossed along with the Gold bauble die cut and matted and layered these on top of each other, turning the baubles round a little each layer to add interest.

I added some Gems I coloured with a Promarker and a little bow at the top of the larger bauble, the sentiment I stamped on the smaller die cut with my versamark ink pad and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder. There you have the finished card.

This must be one of the quickest cards I have ever made, as most of the elements were already cut out! In hindsight I think it would have looked better if I had raised the layers but hey ho!

Items Used:

White 6"X6" base card
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Pastel Card-Purple
Create and Craft Satin Gold Miri Card
Hunkydory Diamond sparkles gems
Tattered Lace Embossing Folder-Fretwork Lace
Papermania Embossing powder Gold
Crafty Impressions Clear Stamps
Purple Bow (own stash)

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.